Royal Arch Chapter

logoGLA_old.png On 2006 the United Grand Lodge of England together with the Supreme Grand Chapter of England, created under authorization of the Grand Lodge of Andorra, three Royal Arch Chapters: The first, called "Masonry Universal Nº 6" consecrated on the second of June 2006 with a ceremony conducted by M. W. Bro. Richard Price, Grand Superintendent of Worcestershire and his Provincial Team. The second Chapter called "Carlemany Nº 3", is the ancient Hanworth Park Chapter Nº 5634 from the Supreme Grand Chapter of the English Masons, consecrated on 1985 and delivered to the Grand Lodge of Andorra on April 27th 2006. And the third is Chapter "Arnau de Castellbò Nº 4", the ancient Fellowship Chapter Nº 2535, from the Supreme Grand Chapter of England, consecrated on 1896 and delivered to the Grand Lodge of Andorra on April 27th 2006.


Last update: 31 / March / 2015